Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Be on a Two-Day Working Visit to Warsaw
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva goes on a two-day visit to Warsaw at the invitation of his Polish counterpart, Jacek Chaptutovic.
The two will discuss the development of bilateral relations in the context of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic contacts between Bulgaria and Poland.
The first diplomats of Bulgaria and Poland will talk on topical issues of the EU agenda, security policy and regional cooperation. It may also be Europe's common energy security, especially after Warsaw's severe opposition to the Nord Stream 2 project and media reports that Gazprom's Russian-supplied company will supply the pipelines for the construction of the Bulgarian section of the gas pipeline " Turkish Stream ".
At the end of last year, the Polish President Andrzej Duda, during his visit to Sofia, stressed that Warsaw and Sofia have close positions on the role of cohesion policy and the common agricultural policy, which are an important element of the future common European budget, the negotiations of which are currently in a crucial phase.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus