Light Rain is Expected Today, Snow in Mountain Areas
Today, considerable cloudiness expected across the country, with light rain in some places and snow in mountain areas. By the evening the precipitation will stop.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told Focus News Agency. There will be moderate north wind, increasing shortly to strong in east Bulgaria with somewhat colder air invasion. Maximum temperatures between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia about 5°C.
Atmospheric pressure in the morning is the average for the month, expected to rise slightly during the day.
The mountains will be considerably cloudy, with some snowfall in places. There will be strong, briefly stormy north wind. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about minus 2°C, and at 2,000 m - about minus 8°C.
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020
- » Typhoon Kammuri Is Raging in the Philippines, 9 People Were Killed
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake in Kazakhstan