Light Rain is Expected Today, Snow in Mountain Areas
Today, considerable cloudiness expected across the country, with light rain in some places and snow in mountain areas. By the evening the precipitation will stop.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told Focus News Agency. There will be moderate north wind, increasing shortly to strong in east Bulgaria with somewhat colder air invasion. Maximum temperatures between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia about 5°C.
Atmospheric pressure in the morning is the average for the month, expected to rise slightly during the day.
The mountains will be considerably cloudy, with some snowfall in places. There will be strong, briefly stormy north wind. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about minus 2°C, and at 2,000 m - about minus 8°C.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West