Sofia Municipal Council Discusses the Problems of Urban Transport Drivers
The Transport and Tourism Committee of the Sofia Municipal Council is expected to hear public transport officials in Sofia.
More than 1,200 of the workers in the sector filed a petition against poor working conditions and low pay. They are also dissatisfied with the lack of staff, which requires overtime. They insist on being heard in the presence of Mayor Yordanka Fandakova.
The CITUB came out with a letter in which, besides these requests of its members, they also wanted to stop the night transport. They insist also the government to criminalize the aggression against urban and public transport drivers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"