Sofia Municipal Council Discusses the Problems of Urban Transport Drivers
The Transport and Tourism Committee of the Sofia Municipal Council is expected to hear public transport officials in Sofia.
More than 1,200 of the workers in the sector filed a petition against poor working conditions and low pay. They are also dissatisfied with the lack of staff, which requires overtime. They insist on being heard in the presence of Mayor Yordanka Fandakova.
The CITUB came out with a letter in which, besides these requests of its members, they also wanted to stop the night transport. They insist also the government to criminalize the aggression against urban and public transport drivers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev