Sofia Municipal Council Discusses the Problems of Urban Transport Drivers
The Transport and Tourism Committee of the Sofia Municipal Council is expected to hear public transport officials in Sofia.
More than 1,200 of the workers in the sector filed a petition against poor working conditions and low pay. They are also dissatisfied with the lack of staff, which requires overtime. They insist on being heard in the presence of Mayor Yordanka Fandakova.
The CITUB came out with a letter in which, besides these requests of its members, they also wanted to stop the night transport. They insist also the government to criminalize the aggression against urban and public transport drivers.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies