Sofia Municipal Council Discusses the Problems of Urban Transport Drivers
The Transport and Tourism Committee of the Sofia Municipal Council is expected to hear public transport officials in Sofia.
More than 1,200 of the workers in the sector filed a petition against poor working conditions and low pay. They are also dissatisfied with the lack of staff, which requires overtime. They insist on being heard in the presence of Mayor Yordanka Fandakova.
The CITUB came out with a letter in which, besides these requests of its members, they also wanted to stop the night transport. They insist also the government to criminalize the aggression against urban and public transport drivers.
- » The Bulgarian Government Proposes to Unify all of the Administration's Websites
- » Sofia Mayor: There is Still Much to be Done About the Safety of Children on the Internet
- » New Traffic Jam Forms in Sofia Because of the Construction of the Third Subway Line
- » Bulgaria Remains at 111th Place on Media Freedom in the World
- » Experts Have Called For a Eeduction in the Politicization of the Energy Sector
- » Alexander Manolev Resigned as Deputy Minister of Economy