National Day For Fight Against the Aggression in School
Every year on the last Wednesday of February, "Pink T-Shirt Day" takes place in Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television. Here, what's the story:
The initiative dates back to 2007 when two boys in Canada stood behind a friend and classmate who was bullied because he came to a school with a pink shirt.
The next day the boys bought pink t-shirts and gave them to everyone in the school who have the courage to wear them.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor