National Day For Fight Against the Aggression in School
Every year on the last Wednesday of February, "Pink T-Shirt Day" takes place in Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television. Here, what's the story:
The initiative dates back to 2007 when two boys in Canada stood behind a friend and classmate who was bullied because he came to a school with a pink shirt.
The next day the boys bought pink t-shirts and gave them to everyone in the school who have the courage to wear them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend