Inspections in the Fuel Sector Will be Conducted
Urgent inspection in the fuel sector will be conducted following an alert by the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association, Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced on 26th of February, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Results of the inspections of the National Revenue Agency (NRA) and the Ministry of Interior are expected tomorrow.
Smuggling of cigarettes has reached a record low level of 4.4% at the end of 2018. This was reported by the companies in the tobacco industry. Prime Minister Borissov said that such strict control to be introduced in other sectors of the economy. The largest number of cigarettes without excise labels were found in Svilengrad, Haskovo, Pleven and Pernik.
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties