Inspections in the Fuel Sector Will be Conducted
Urgent inspection in the fuel sector will be conducted following an alert by the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association, Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced on 26th of February, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Results of the inspections of the National Revenue Agency (NRA) and the Ministry of Interior are expected tomorrow.
Smuggling of cigarettes has reached a record low level of 4.4% at the end of 2018. This was reported by the companies in the tobacco industry. Prime Minister Borissov said that such strict control to be introduced in other sectors of the economy. The largest number of cigarettes without excise labels were found in Svilengrad, Haskovo, Pleven and Pernik.
- » Bulgarian Security Agency will have Access to Student Data to Monitor Radicalization
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe