Inspections in the Fuel Sector Will be Conducted
Urgent inspection in the fuel sector will be conducted following an alert by the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association, Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced on 26th of February, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Results of the inspections of the National Revenue Agency (NRA) and the Ministry of Interior are expected tomorrow.
Smuggling of cigarettes has reached a record low level of 4.4% at the end of 2018. This was reported by the companies in the tobacco industry. Prime Minister Borissov said that such strict control to be introduced in other sectors of the economy. The largest number of cigarettes without excise labels were found in Svilengrad, Haskovo, Pleven and Pernik.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General