In the Next 3-4 Years There Will Be No New Economic Crisis in Bulgaria
''In the next 3-4 years there will be no new economic crisis in Bulgaria.''
This is what Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister Lachezar Borissov said at a roundtable in Sofia, quoted by BGNES. He specified that the forecast was made on the condition that no extraordinary events which occur around the world.
Borissov noted that the IMF expects global economic growth to decline by 0.2 percentage points. The same data comes from the European Commission. "What does this mean for us - that we are approaching the peak of economic growth. This means that in a few years' time we must be ready to cope with an impending economic crisis, "the Deputy Minister said.
"Our ambition is to be a leader in financial stability in Europe for 2-3 years'', the Deputy Minister of Economy was categorical.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev and BICA Discuss How to Effective Invest EU Funds in the Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Fibank Increases Its Capital
- » NSSI Bulgaria: More than 2 Million Retirees with Increased Amount of Pensions
- » IMF's Kristalina Georgieva: Virus Crisis Could Ultimately Test $1 Trillion War Chest
- » Why Bulgarians Take Quick Loans?
- » Bulgaria: VAT for Restaurants, Books and Baby Goods Becomes 9% from July 1