In the Next 3-4 Years There Will Be No New Economic Crisis in Bulgaria
''In the next 3-4 years there will be no new economic crisis in Bulgaria.''
This is what Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister Lachezar Borissov said at a roundtable in Sofia, quoted by BGNES. He specified that the forecast was made on the condition that no extraordinary events which occur around the world.
Borissov noted that the IMF expects global economic growth to decline by 0.2 percentage points. The same data comes from the European Commission. "What does this mean for us - that we are approaching the peak of economic growth. This means that in a few years' time we must be ready to cope with an impending economic crisis, "the Deputy Minister said.
"Our ambition is to be a leader in financial stability in Europe for 2-3 years'', the Deputy Minister of Economy was categorical.
- » Bulgaria’s Government Proposes Budget Update, Increase in Debt Ceiling
- » World Bank: The Poor Countries Will Take the Hardest Hit
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: The Recession will be at Least as Bad as in 2008
- » IIB Successfully Registers its First ever Medium Term Notes (MTN) Programme on Dublin Stock Exchange
- » Bulgaria, Cryptocurrency and the Law
- » NSI: In 2019, Bulgaria's Exports to EU Increase by 2.9% YoY