In the Next 3-4 Years There Will Be No New Economic Crisis in Bulgaria
''In the next 3-4 years there will be no new economic crisis in Bulgaria.''
This is what Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister Lachezar Borissov said at a roundtable in Sofia, quoted by BGNES. He specified that the forecast was made on the condition that no extraordinary events which occur around the world.
Borissov noted that the IMF expects global economic growth to decline by 0.2 percentage points. The same data comes from the European Commission. "What does this mean for us - that we are approaching the peak of economic growth. This means that in a few years' time we must be ready to cope with an impending economic crisis, "the Deputy Minister said.
"Our ambition is to be a leader in financial stability in Europe for 2-3 years'', the Deputy Minister of Economy was categorical.
- » The Total Income Per Household Increased by 8% in the 1st Quarter of 2019
- » Inflation For April is 0.5%
- » Cost Of Living in Bulgaria Has Gone Up With 3,3% For The Last Year
- » NSI: Bulgaria's Exports to EU grew by 9.3%
- » The Gap between Lowest and Highest Salaries is Widening in Bulgaria
- » Bitcoin Reached its Highest Level since the Beginning of the Year