First Case of Measles in Varna
First case of measles was registered today in Varna. At St. Marina, a 40-year-old woman with symptoms of the disease was admitted.
She initially believed to be infected with flu until it was proved to be measles.
It is believed that the woman had infected after she was on vacation in Dobrinishte.
A signal was sent to the Health Inspectorate in Blagoevgrad, where the wave of infestations started this winter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total