First Case of Measles in Varna
First case of measles was registered today in Varna. At St. Marina, a 40-year-old woman with symptoms of the disease was admitted.
She initially believed to be infected with flu until it was proved to be measles.
It is believed that the woman had infected after she was on vacation in Dobrinishte.
A signal was sent to the Health Inspectorate in Blagoevgrad, where the wave of infestations started this winter.
- » First Industrial Farm Hit by African Swine Fever in Bulgaria
- » Vaccine For HIV Will be Tested on Humans
- » Hepatitis A Boom near Burgas
- » A Free Hepatitis C Research Campaign Starts Tomorrow
- » EU Agriculture Ministers Discussed the Situation with African Swine Fever
- » About 1.7 million People Have Been Infected with the HIV Virus in 2018