First Case of Measles in Varna
First case of measles was registered today in Varna. At St. Marina, a 40-year-old woman with symptoms of the disease was admitted.
She initially believed to be infected with flu until it was proved to be measles.
It is believed that the woman had infected after she was on vacation in Dobrinishte.
A signal was sent to the Health Inspectorate in Blagoevgrad, where the wave of infestations started this winter.
- » Bulgaria Will Finance Lung Transplants in Non-EU Countries
- » New York Banned Flavoured E-Cigarettes
- » The Air in the Classrooms in Bulgaria - Dangerous for the Children’s Health
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?