First Case of Measles in Varna
First case of measles was registered today in Varna. At St. Marina, a 40-year-old woman with symptoms of the disease was admitted.
She initially believed to be infected with flu until it was proved to be measles.
It is believed that the woman had infected after she was on vacation in Dobrinishte.
A signal was sent to the Health Inspectorate in Blagoevgrad, where the wave of infestations started this winter.
- » Bulgarian Doctors will be Trained for Pulmonary Transplantation in Vienna
- » 110,000 Cases of Measles Worldwide Over the First Three Months of the Year
- » Nearly 500 Measles Cases in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Sixth in Europe on the Spread of Measles
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » 460 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria, 20 of them are Hospital Staff