Sofia's Newest Business Center - Space Tower is Ready ahead of Schedule
Sofia's newest business center - Space Tower - is ready. The project was completed more than a month earlier than expected, the specialized publication "The City" reports.
The construction of the business building on Tsarigradsko shosse Blvd started in May 2017 and had to be completed in April 2019. The business center has already been leased to the IT company Experian for analytical solutions. It will place its 1,200 employees on 11,602 square meters of office space and will use all 120 parking spaces.
Compared with the test result for the LETS account. It rises on 9 above-ground floors and has two underground levels. Ground coffee, a restaurant, a fitness room and conference rooms, as well as rooms with service facilities, are listed at the ground floor and at the gallery level. The building itself is located next to Metro and Inter Expo Center, just over 10 minutes from the airport and three from the Sofia Tech Park. The design of the building is the work of Ivo Petkov - Architects, and the contractor is Glavbolgarstroy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Boyko Takov, BSMEPA: 90% of Companies in Bulgaria Are Micro, However Generating a Little Over 1/3 of Revenues in the Sector
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets