Sofia's Newest Business Center - Space Tower is Ready ahead of Schedule
Sofia's newest business center - Space Tower - is ready. The project was completed more than a month earlier than expected, the specialized publication "The City" reports.
The construction of the business building on Tsarigradsko shosse Blvd started in May 2017 and had to be completed in April 2019. The business center has already been leased to the IT company Experian for analytical solutions. It will place its 1,200 employees on 11,602 square meters of office space and will use all 120 parking spaces.
Compared with the test result for the LETS account. It rises on 9 above-ground floors and has two underground levels. Ground coffee, a restaurant, a fitness room and conference rooms, as well as rooms with service facilities, are listed at the ground floor and at the gallery level. The building itself is located next to Metro and Inter Expo Center, just over 10 minutes from the airport and three from the Sofia Tech Park. The design of the building is the work of Ivo Petkov - Architects, and the contractor is Glavbolgarstroy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian GDP Growth Expected to Reach 2.7% in 2021
- » Bulgarian Budget Deficit Set for BGN 7 Billion for 2021 by Outgoing Government
- » Chaos at Bulgaria – Greece Border as People Return from Easter Holidays
- » Twitter Trials New Features Like Money Transfer
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria Up by 30 Percent over Decade
- » IBM Presented Revolutionary Chip Manufacturing Technology