Housing Loans in Bulgaria Increase by 11% on Yearly Basis, Consumer Loans - with over 17%
Household loans are growing at a faster rate than deposits, the Bulgarian National Bank statistics show at the end of January.
Households hold a total of BGN 51.647 billion at the end of the first month of 2019, while the increase compared to the same period last year was 8.5%.
Household loans grew by 10.8% to BGN 21.882 billion. Residential loans amounted to BGN 10.565 billion, while the increase by 11.1% a year. Consumer loans amounted to BGN 9.142 billion and increased by 17.6% compared to January 2018.
Non-financial enterprises have a deposit of BGN 23.039 billion, and the increase compared to January 2018 is 6.2%. Their loans increased by 5.8% y / y to BGN 32.914 bn.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Are Title Loans Worth it?
- » BDB Bulgaria: The Interest-Free Loans Approved by Commercial Banks for Individuals Reached Nearly BGN 50 Million
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece