The NATO Secretary General will Visit Bulgaria
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg will visit Bulgaria on Thursday and Friday, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced.
"Stoltenberg comes with a huge delegation, and Russia's Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev arrives on Monday, and none of them can talk about why we accept others at their expense," Borisov said in Egypt.
In his words, Bulgaria is "a very loyal member of NATO and the EU with a pragmatic policy for the place where we are - beyond the Black Sea are Turkey and Russia."
- » Bulgaria Expels 95 Foreigners on Security Grounds in 2018
- » The EU Reports a 3-4% Rise in Defense Spending Over the Past Two Years
- » Germany's Intelligence Warns of 'Islamic State' Attacks
- » Moscow Warns of the Deployment of US Nuclear Weapons in Europe
- » Erik Rubin: Bulgaria will Get the most Advanced Aircraft at the best Possible Price
- » Over 1000 Military and 58 War Machines at the Parade on 6 May in Sofia