The NATO Secretary General will Visit Bulgaria
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg will visit Bulgaria on Thursday and Friday, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced.
"Stoltenberg comes with a huge delegation, and Russia's Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev arrives on Monday, and none of them can talk about why we accept others at their expense," Borisov said in Egypt.
In his words, Bulgaria is "a very loyal member of NATO and the EU with a pragmatic policy for the place where we are - beyond the Black Sea are Turkey and Russia."
- » The EU Allocates More than Half a Billion Euros for Defense Projects
- » US Secret Service will Train Bulgarian Teams
- » BOMB SIGNAL: Authorities Evacuated the Bus Station And the Train Station in Sofia
- » AFTER THE TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW ZEALAND: Is There a Threat to Our National Security?
- » Bulgaria is Spending 1.43% of GDP on Defense
- » Bulgaria is Expected to Get the First Two F-16 Fighters Up to 4 Years