Loans to Bulgaria's Non-Government Sector Grow by 8.5%
Loans to Bulgaria's non-government sector rose by an annual 8.5% to 57.7 billion levs ($33.5 billion/29.5 billion euro) at the end of January, the central bank, BNB, said on Monday, quoted by See News.
The loans at the end of the first month of this year were equal to 49.9% of Bulgaria's forecast gross domestic product in 2019, BNB said in a statement.
Loans to non-financial corporations amounted to 32.9 billion levs at the end of January, up by 5.8% year-on-year.
Loans to households rose by an annual 10.8% to 21.9 billion levs, while leans to non-financial corporations totalled 2.9 billion levs, up 24.7% on the year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: How Government Will Support People in Time of Pandemic
- » Bulgaria’s Government: Minimum Wage to Be Raised to BGN 650 As of January 2021
- » Bulgarian Development Bank Provides Easy Loans
- » BNB: Assets of Investment Funds in Bulgaria Show Growth in End September