Loans to Bulgaria's Non-Government Sector Grow by 8.5%
Loans to Bulgaria's non-government sector rose by an annual 8.5% to 57.7 billion levs ($33.5 billion/29.5 billion euro) at the end of January, the central bank, BNB, said on Monday, quoted by See News.
The loans at the end of the first month of this year were equal to 49.9% of Bulgaria's forecast gross domestic product in 2019, BNB said in a statement.
Loans to non-financial corporations amounted to 32.9 billion levs at the end of January, up by 5.8% year-on-year.
Loans to households rose by an annual 10.8% to 21.9 billion levs, while leans to non-financial corporations totalled 2.9 billion levs, up 24.7% on the year.
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: The Recession will be at Least as Bad as in 2008
- » IIB Successfully Registers its First ever Medium Term Notes (MTN) Programme on Dublin Stock Exchange
- » Bulgaria, Cryptocurrency and the Law
- » NSI: In 2019, Bulgaria's Exports to EU Increase by 2.9% YoY
- » The Unions have Convinced the Cabinet to Increase the Salaries of 11,000 People in Nurseries and Gardens
- » NSI: There is a Slight Revision of GDP