Loans to Bulgaria's Non-Government Sector Grow by 8.5%
Loans to Bulgaria's non-government sector rose by an annual 8.5% to 57.7 billion levs ($33.5 billion/29.5 billion euro) at the end of January, the central bank, BNB, said on Monday, quoted by See News.
The loans at the end of the first month of this year were equal to 49.9% of Bulgaria's forecast gross domestic product in 2019, BNB said in a statement.
Loans to non-financial corporations amounted to 32.9 billion levs at the end of January, up by 5.8% year-on-year.
Loans to households rose by an annual 10.8% to 21.9 billion levs, while leans to non-financial corporations totalled 2.9 billion levs, up 24.7% on the year.
- » USD337.26m Boost in Bulgarian Foreign Direct Investment
- » Bundesbank: German Economy Enters Recession
- » The Receivables of the Leasing Companies Are over BGN 4 Billion
- » The Fiscal Reserve of Bulgaria as of June 30 is BGN 11.7 Billion
- » ECB has Warned of Risks to the Global Economy
- » Employers Will Receive up to BGN 10,000 for an Accommodated Workplace for People with Disabilities