Loans to Bulgaria's Non-Government Sector Grow by 8.5%
Loans to Bulgaria's non-government sector rose by an annual 8.5% to 57.7 billion levs ($33.5 billion/29.5 billion euro) at the end of January, the central bank, BNB, said on Monday, quoted by See News.
The loans at the end of the first month of this year were equal to 49.9% of Bulgaria's forecast gross domestic product in 2019, BNB said in a statement.
Loans to non-financial corporations amounted to 32.9 billion levs at the end of January, up by 5.8% year-on-year.
Loans to households rose by an annual 10.8% to 21.9 billion levs, while leans to non-financial corporations totalled 2.9 billion levs, up 24.7% on the year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Effects of Bitcoin Halving on Miners and Investors
- » Learning How It Works: The Process of Bitcoin Trading Possibilities
- » EU Novelty – Digital Identity Wallet
- » How Serious Are Bulgaria’s Financial Difficulties? – Caretaker Finance Minister
- » Standard & Poor’s Confirmed Credit Rating Outlook of Bulgaria as Stable
- » Caretaker Finance Minister Raises Alarm: There’s Too Little Money in Bulgaria’s State Treasury