Bulgarian Finance Minister Met with the Ambassadors of the Eurozone to Present Bulgaria's Progress
Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov met with the ambassadors of the eurozone countries and Denmark to present Bulgaria's progress in implementing measures to join the ERM II exchange rate mechanism and the banking union, the line ministry said.
The approval of the so-called a "waiting room" for the eurozone is expected in July, but in order to get it, a positive response from all the member states of the mechanism, namely the 19 countries that have introduced the euro, and Denmark, is a must.
By the middle of this year, additional measures will be taken to strengthen oversight in the banking and non-banking sectors.
This commitment has reasserted Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov to the ambassadors from the euro area countries and Denmark. More measures will be taken against money laundering.
Goranov has made a presentation of the country's macroeconomic indicators and has assured that Bulgaria will continue to pursue a prudent fiscal policy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Can Still Test People on Borders Despite Declarations and Negative COVID-19 Tests
- » Fuel Crisis in Venezuela
- » Ryanair Flight Made an Emergency Landing After a Bomb Scare
- » Naya Rivera, Former "Glee" Actress, Found Drowned But Managed to Save Her 4-Year-Old Son
- » Locked Down and In Love? Global Attitudes to Virtual Romance
- » Are Title Loans Worth it?