Cloudy Weather Today, Temperature Between 6°C and 11°C
Today, broken middle and high clouds will start to increase and thicken later into the day.
The wind from the west-northwest will increase to moderate, in places to briefly strong in Northern Bulgaria. The daily temperatures will rise reaching highs of between 6°C to 11°C, in Sofia around 6°C.
The pressure will continue to drop, but will remain higher than the average for the month, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
The mountains will also see broken clouds, more significant in the afternoon, light snow possible in places. There will be moderate to strong northwest wind. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 4°C and at 2,000 m – about minus 3°C.
- » BSMEPA Declares Support for the Initiatives of the Union of Inventors of Bulgaria
- » Italian Chamber of Commerce and BSMEPA have Agreed on a More Intense Cooperation
- » Bulgaria Big On Bitcoin As Reserves Could Exceed Its Gold Stash
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Insists on 50% Increase in Finances for Advertising
- » Greece Has Granted a Gas Interconnector License to Bulgaria
- » National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"