Cloudy Weather Today, Temperature Between 6°C and 11°C
Today, broken middle and high clouds will start to increase and thicken later into the day.
The wind from the west-northwest will increase to moderate, in places to briefly strong in Northern Bulgaria. The daily temperatures will rise reaching highs of between 6°C to 11°C, in Sofia around 6°C.
The pressure will continue to drop, but will remain higher than the average for the month, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
The mountains will also see broken clouds, more significant in the afternoon, light snow possible in places. There will be moderate to strong northwest wind. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 4°C and at 2,000 m – about minus 3°C.
- » Fintech Startups Are Going to Take a Lot of Banks’ Revenue
- » The Innovative SIMPL Long-Term Car Service with Full Assistance Launches in Bulgaria for the First Time
- » Bulgaria is Among the Four Leading Countries in Europe in the Management of Ship Traffic
- » Bulgaria Is the Leader in the Number of Fintech Companies in Southeastern Europe
- » An Electronic Labor Exchange Platform Will Start Operating on the European Labor Day
- » Will the Fuels' Prices Go Up after the Saudi Arabian Refinery Attacks?