Bulgaria Has to Work More For the European Football Requirements
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas are the only Bulgarian cities that can host matches at the two football championships for which Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia are preparing. Representatives of the four countries met today in Boyana.
Bulgaria is the country that will have to work more to meet the requirements imposed by UEFA and FIFA. There are no stadiums in Bulgaria that meet the conditions for hosting such a high football forum.
Krasen Kralev - Minister of Youth and Sports: All four cities on hotel and municipal infrastructure are fully prepared to meet the necessary requirements.
The official nomination of the four Balkan countries will be lifted until the end of 2018.
Vania Udovicic, Minister of Youth and Sports of Serbia: This candidacy is very important because through it our countries will build strong and stable relationships with each other.
The next meeting, on which each of the four countries will present the cities to host matches, will be in Thessaloniki in April.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea Will Skip Tokyo Olympics over Covid-19 Concerns
- » North Macedonia Scores Stunning Win over Germany in World Cup Qualifying
- » Three Gold Medals for Boryana Kalein at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:2 to Italy in Second Consecutive WC Qualification in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is World Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Bulgaria Started with 1:3 Defeat to Switzerland WC Qualifications