Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia: Macedonia and Bulgaria Have Opened a New Page in Their Bilateral Relations
''We are interested in being very close to Bulgaria'', said the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov.
''The rapid ratification of the Bulgarian Parliament for the protocol on the entry of northern Macedonia into NATO, unanimously, without the opposition, is yet another example of how strong Bulgarian support is and how important it is for us Northern Macedonia to be a NATO ally.'' This was announced by Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva after meeting with her colleague from Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov.
Dimitrov's visit to Bulgaria is only a few days after the Bulgarian Parliament votes on the Protocol on the Accession of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to NATO.
Nikola Dimitrov noted this fact and said that Northern Macedonia and Bulgaria have opened a new page in their bilateral relations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria has Received NATO support in the Fight against COVID-19