Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia: Macedonia and Bulgaria Have Opened a New Page in Their Bilateral Relations
''We are interested in being very close to Bulgaria'', said the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov.
''The rapid ratification of the Bulgarian Parliament for the protocol on the entry of northern Macedonia into NATO, unanimously, without the opposition, is yet another example of how strong Bulgarian support is and how important it is for us Northern Macedonia to be a NATO ally.'' This was announced by Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva after meeting with her colleague from Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov.
Dimitrov's visit to Bulgaria is only a few days after the Bulgarian Parliament votes on the Protocol on the Accession of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to NATO.
Nikola Dimitrov noted this fact and said that Northern Macedonia and Bulgaria have opened a new page in their bilateral relations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat
- » Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria: Neo-Nazism is Rising in a Number of European Countries