Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia: Macedonia and Bulgaria Have Opened a New Page in Their Bilateral Relations
''We are interested in being very close to Bulgaria'', said the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov.
''The rapid ratification of the Bulgarian Parliament for the protocol on the entry of northern Macedonia into NATO, unanimously, without the opposition, is yet another example of how strong Bulgarian support is and how important it is for us Northern Macedonia to be a NATO ally.'' This was announced by Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva after meeting with her colleague from Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov.
Dimitrov's visit to Bulgaria is only a few days after the Bulgarian Parliament votes on the Protocol on the Accession of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to NATO.
Nikola Dimitrov noted this fact and said that Northern Macedonia and Bulgaria have opened a new page in their bilateral relations.
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran
- » President Rumen Radev Speaks with the Vice President of the National Committee of the People's Political Consultative Council, Zhang Qingli
- » See What Includes the Program of Pope Francis in Bulgaria?
- » Qatar Has the Will and Interest to Invest in the Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure