Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia: Macedonia and Bulgaria Have Opened a New Page in Their Bilateral Relations
''We are interested in being very close to Bulgaria'', said the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov.
''The rapid ratification of the Bulgarian Parliament for the protocol on the entry of northern Macedonia into NATO, unanimously, without the opposition, is yet another example of how strong Bulgarian support is and how important it is for us Northern Macedonia to be a NATO ally.'' This was announced by Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva after meeting with her colleague from Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov.
Dimitrov's visit to Bulgaria is only a few days after the Bulgarian Parliament votes on the Protocol on the Accession of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to NATO.
Nikola Dimitrov noted this fact and said that Northern Macedonia and Bulgaria have opened a new page in their bilateral relations.
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE
- » Rumen Radev Met with Hungarian President Janos Ader in Budapest
- » TASS: Russia Ready to Develop Cooperation with Bulgaria
- » The Process of Preparing the Bulgaria-Romania Program 2021-2027 was Launched
- » Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov is on a Working Visit to Romania
- » Is the Friendship Treaty Between Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia is Applying Effective?