Bulgaria Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Returned to the Top 30 in the World
Grigor Dimitrov returned again among the 30 best tennis players in the world! Without having participated in tournaments since January!
In the updated today (February 25th) rankings the Bulgarian occupied 29th position.
Dimitrov is expected to return to the tournament in Indian Wells, which starts on March 4th.
In the top 10 of the world rankings there are no shifts. Leader remains the current champion of the Grand Slam Grand Prix - Novak Djokovic. The second is Rafael Nadal, and third is Alexander Zverev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hristo Stoichkov: Reflecting on the Career of Bulgaria's Greatest Ever Footballer
- » Collective and Individual Sports Activities in Fitness Centers and Gyms - Without Restrictions
- » Forbes: Roger Federer is the Highest-Paid Athlete in the World
- » 116 Years of FIFA: Here Are Some Facts
- » Bulgarian Football Teams Could Train in Groups Again
- » Football Championship in Bulgaria to be Resumed on 5 June