Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes a Second Meeting on the Dirty Air
Ombudsman Maya Manolova organizes today a second meeting on the dirty air, the Ombudsman press office said. The meeting will start at 2.00 pm.
The first thematic meeting of citizens with the responsible institutions took place on 24 January this year.
The reason for the meeting is the dozens of complaints of citizens from the whole country, among which the largest number of inhabitants of the capital - Krasna Polyana, Ovcha Kupel, West Park and Nadezhda district. People have asked the institutions to make clear commitments to take measures against the air pollution.
Representatives of the Metropolitan Municipality, the Ministries of Environment and Water, Health, Transport, Information Technology and Communications, Agriculture, Food and Forestry, Labor and Social Policy, Interior, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, Chemical Technology and Metallurgical University, State Agency for Metrology and Technical Surveillance, citizens and non-governmental organizations are also invited to the meeting.
- » Bulgarian PM: With the Construction of HEMUS Motorway, the Country's GDP will Rise by at Least 10-20%
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Met With Medical Specialists
- » 69% of the Gross Premium Income of the Non-Life Insurance in Bulgaria Comes From Motor Insurance
- » Bulgaria's Debt is BGN 24.4 Billion
- » PM Borisov: Bulgarian GDP will Rise by at least 10-20% with the Construction of Hemus Highway
- » Bulgarian State-owned Company Starts the Construction of a Section of "Hemus" Highway