The President Will Make a Statement About the Changes to the Electoral Code
At 12.05, President Rumen Radev will make a statement for the media on the occasion of the amendments adopted by the National Assembly in the election legislation. It is expected to be clear whether the head of state will veto the changes in the Electoral Code.
You can watch the President's statement and online HERE.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree