Boyko Borisov's Visit to Egypt Continues
The visit of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Egypt continues, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister arrived yesterday in Sharm El-Sheikh for the first high-level summit between the Heads of State and Government of the European Union and the League of Arab States.
The aim of the forum is to strengthen strategic relations between Europe and the Arab world and to discuss issues related to trade, investment, migration and security.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki