Boyko Borisov's Visit to Egypt Continues
The visit of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Egypt continues, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister arrived yesterday in Sharm El-Sheikh for the first high-level summit between the Heads of State and Government of the European Union and the League of Arab States.
The aim of the forum is to strengthen strategic relations between Europe and the Arab world and to discuss issues related to trade, investment, migration and security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is Paying Visit to Hungary
- » Тwo Bulgarian Diplomats in Moscow Declared Persona Non Grata
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction