Boyko Borisov's Visit to Egypt Continues
The visit of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Egypt continues, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister arrived yesterday in Sharm El-Sheikh for the first high-level summit between the Heads of State and Government of the European Union and the League of Arab States.
The aim of the forum is to strengthen strategic relations between Europe and the Arab world and to discuss issues related to trade, investment, migration and security.
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor
- » MEPs Approve the Free Trade Deal between EU and Vietnam
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria and US are Allies and Strategic Partners
- » A Senior US Politician Arrived in Bulgaria to Meet with the Government