Bulgarian Head of State Will Welcome the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia on Monday
On February 25, Monday, at 11:00, President Rumen Radev will welcome the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia, Nikola Dimitrov. Dimitrov's visit to Bulgaria takes place a few days after the Bulgarian Parliament voted for the Protocol on the Accession of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to NATO, reported NOVA TV.
Macedonia's membership in the North Atlantic pact has been made possible by resolving the dispute over the name of the country and the final ratification of the Prespa Treaty by Greece. Northern Macedonia became the 30th member of the Pact. Macedonia's accession protocol was signed on 6 February in Brussels.
The Bulgarian government was among the first to ratify Macedonia's membership protocol in the North Atlantic Alliance.
Bulgaria has always stated that it supports the accession of Macedonia to NATO and the EU.
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019
- » Fandakova: Maya Manolova is the BSP Candidate for Mayor of the Capital
- » Change of Traffic in Sofia - See Where
- » Mayor of Sofia : I haven’t yet Made a Decision whether to Run in the Local Elections
- » Alexander Yordanov: Serbia Must First Become a Member of NATO Before the EU
- » The EC Launches the Awareness Campaign ‘YOU’RE RIGHT’