Bulgarian Head of State Will Welcome the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia on Monday
On February 25, Monday, at 11:00, President Rumen Radev will welcome the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia, Nikola Dimitrov. Dimitrov's visit to Bulgaria takes place a few days after the Bulgarian Parliament voted for the Protocol on the Accession of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to NATO, reported NOVA TV.
Macedonia's membership in the North Atlantic pact has been made possible by resolving the dispute over the name of the country and the final ratification of the Prespa Treaty by Greece. Northern Macedonia became the 30th member of the Pact. Macedonia's accession protocol was signed on 6 February in Brussels.
The Bulgarian government was among the first to ratify Macedonia's membership protocol in the North Atlantic Alliance.
Bulgaria has always stated that it supports the accession of Macedonia to NATO and the EU.
- » PM Borisov: Bulgarian GDP will Rise by at least 10-20% with the Construction of Hemus Highway
- » Bulgarian State-owned Company Starts the Construction of a Section of "Hemus" Highway
- » Five Оffers From International Companies For Sofia Airport Concession Tender Received
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Openes the 1st Meeting of the National Committee on International Humanitarian Law
- » Bulgarian Fruit and Vegetable Producers seek the resignation of agriculture minister
- » In Recent Years we Sofia Municipality has Restored 38 Monument Busts