Bulgarian PM Borissov Arrived in Egypt to Participate in the EU-Arab League Meeting
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov arrived in Sharm El-Sheikh for the first EU-US Summit of Heads of State and Government and the League of Arab States (LAD), reported NOVA TV.
The Forum aims to highlight the need for enhanced strategic relations between the EU and the Arab world, as well as to set guidelines for addressing global challenges.
Leaders will discuss joint efforts to resolve regional issues of mutual concern, with topics related to trade and investment, migration, security and the situation in the region focusing on Sharm El-Sheikh talks.
Prime Minister Borissov will take part in the opening ceremony of the EU - LAD Summit, as well as in the first plenary session of the form, where he will be speaking. The agenda for today's meeting will include topics for expanding the European-Arab partnership and addressing global and regional challenges together.
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor
- » MEPs Approve the Free Trade Deal between EU and Vietnam
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria and US are Allies and Strategic Partners
- » A Senior US Politician Arrived in Bulgaria to Meet with the Government