Bulgarian PM Borissov Arrived in Egypt to Participate in the EU-Arab League Meeting
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov arrived in Sharm El-Sheikh for the first EU-US Summit of Heads of State and Government and the League of Arab States (LAD), reported NOVA TV.
The Forum aims to highlight the need for enhanced strategic relations between the EU and the Arab world, as well as to set guidelines for addressing global challenges.
Leaders will discuss joint efforts to resolve regional issues of mutual concern, with topics related to trade and investment, migration, security and the situation in the region focusing on Sharm El-Sheikh talks.
Prime Minister Borissov will take part in the opening ceremony of the EU - LAD Summit, as well as in the first plenary session of the form, where he will be speaking. The agenda for today's meeting will include topics for expanding the European-Arab partnership and addressing global and regional challenges together.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus