Bulgarian Scientists Will Participate in CERN Research
MPs ratified an agreement between the Ministry of Education and Science and the European Organization for Nuclear Research, the BNR reported.
This act will ensure the full participation of Bulgarian scientists in research and technological developments, which are carried out in the CERN laboratory.
The Supplementary Agreement sets out the rules for the management of contributions and the implementation of the Common Fund, in accordance with the Memorandum of Maintenance and Operation of the CNS Detector, together with its amendments.
This will ensure the full participation of teams of scientists, engineers and specialists from the Bulgarian scientific organizations and higher schools in the fundamental research and technological developments carried out in CERN and will facilitate the access of Bulgarian cadres to the CERN jobs.
- » Today is World Tuberculosis Day
- » Orangutan in a suitcase: Tourist tried to steal a primate from Bali
- » In the Last Week of March There will be Cold Days
- » Turkey Opened an Amusement Park, 3 Times Larger Than Disney's Magic Kingdom
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Microsoft Stops Windows 7