Bulgarian Scientists Will Participate in CERN Research
MPs ratified an agreement between the Ministry of Education and Science and the European Organization for Nuclear Research, the BNR reported.
This act will ensure the full participation of Bulgarian scientists in research and technological developments, which are carried out in the CERN laboratory.
The Supplementary Agreement sets out the rules for the management of contributions and the implementation of the Common Fund, in accordance with the Memorandum of Maintenance and Operation of the CNS Detector, together with its amendments.
This will ensure the full participation of teams of scientists, engineers and specialists from the Bulgarian scientific organizations and higher schools in the fundamental research and technological developments carried out in CERN and will facilitate the access of Bulgarian cadres to the CERN jobs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 168 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » WHO: Monkeypox is Not a Cause for Concern
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 236 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria is in the Top 50 Most Visited Countries in Google Street View in 2021
- » 1/3 of the Signals for Dangerous Foods in the EU are from Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 316 New Cases in the Last 24 hours