Bulgarian Scientists Will Participate in CERN Research
MPs ratified an agreement between the Ministry of Education and Science and the European Organization for Nuclear Research, the BNR reported.
This act will ensure the full participation of Bulgarian scientists in research and technological developments, which are carried out in the CERN laboratory.
The Supplementary Agreement sets out the rules for the management of contributions and the implementation of the Common Fund, in accordance with the Memorandum of Maintenance and Operation of the CNS Detector, together with its amendments.
This will ensure the full participation of teams of scientists, engineers and specialists from the Bulgarian scientific organizations and higher schools in the fundamental research and technological developments carried out in CERN and will facilitate the access of Bulgarian cadres to the CERN jobs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Legend is Gone: Sean Connery Dies Aged 90
- » Study Finds 5 Distinct Dog Types from 11,000 Years Ago
- » Death Toll Rises to 24 as 6.6 Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Turkey's Aegean Coast
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2891 New Cases, 51041 Total
- » COVID-19 in US: Record-high Daily Numbers Few Days before Election
- » Shot of Alcohol Can Help an Irregular Heartbeat