Bulgarian Scientists Will Participate in CERN Research
MPs ratified an agreement between the Ministry of Education and Science and the European Organization for Nuclear Research, the BNR reported.
This act will ensure the full participation of Bulgarian scientists in research and technological developments, which are carried out in the CERN laboratory.
The Supplementary Agreement sets out the rules for the management of contributions and the implementation of the Common Fund, in accordance with the Memorandum of Maintenance and Operation of the CNS Detector, together with its amendments.
This will ensure the full participation of teams of scientists, engineers and specialists from the Bulgarian scientific organizations and higher schools in the fundamental research and technological developments carried out in CERN and will facilitate the access of Bulgarian cadres to the CERN jobs.
- » The Health Risk of Plastic in Drinking Water is Low
- » Sunny Weather, Hot in the Afternoon with Temperatures from 32C to 37C
- » BBC: Baby Dolphin Death Causes Dismay in Bulgaria
- » The Landfill Fire in Karlovo has been Contained
- » New Case of African Swine Fever Registered in Bulgarian Game Reserve
- » Wildfire in Forest near Sofia Area Broke out Again, Urgent Call for Volunteers