Bulgarian Ministry of Education with Request to the EC to Edit a Poll in Which Consists an "Other" Gender Option
In a letter to the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture, the Ministry of Education and Science has requested a revision in the questionnaire to the SELFIE digital self-assessment tool.
The reason : to the remove either the option ‘other’ or to complete the question about respondents’ gender because the question is unacceptable in its present form, the ministry said in a press release.
It has called for a quick solution, given that SELFIE helps schools implement digital technology.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passed a New Law on the Protection of Trade Secrets
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport
- » After Meeting with GERB: Volya Party will Stay in Parliament
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions