Bulgarian Ministry of Education with Request to the EC to Edit a Poll in Which Consists an "Other" Gender Option
In a letter to the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture, the Ministry of Education and Science has requested a revision in the questionnaire to the SELFIE digital self-assessment tool.
The reason : to the remove either the option ‘other’ or to complete the question about respondents’ gender because the question is unacceptable in its present form, the ministry said in a press release.
It has called for a quick solution, given that SELFIE helps schools implement digital technology.
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties