Bulgarian Ministry of Education with Request to the EC to Edit a Poll in Which Consists an "Other" Gender Option
In a letter to the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture, the Ministry of Education and Science has requested a revision in the questionnaire to the SELFIE digital self-assessment tool.
The reason : to the remove either the option ‘other’ or to complete the question about respondents’ gender because the question is unacceptable in its present form, the ministry said in a press release.
It has called for a quick solution, given that SELFIE helps schools implement digital technology.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend