Bulgarian Ministry of Education with Request to the EC to Edit a Poll in Which Consists an "Other" Gender Option
In a letter to the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture, the Ministry of Education and Science has requested a revision in the questionnaire to the SELFIE digital self-assessment tool.
The reason : to the remove either the option ‘other’ or to complete the question about respondents’ gender because the question is unacceptable in its present form, the ministry said in a press release.
It has called for a quick solution, given that SELFIE helps schools implement digital technology.
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks
- » Sofia Celebrates its Holiday - September 17th
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis