The Sports Ministers of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia Will Meet in Sofia
Sports ministers and representatives of the football federations of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia will hold a workshop in Sofia on February 25th, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The host of the meeting is the Bulgarian Football Union and Boyana National Football Base.
They will discuss the progress made by the four countries on preparing for a joint nomination for the World Cup in 2030 and the European Football Championship in 2028.
As a result of the meetings of sports ministers, football leaders and experts, a joint text of a Memorandum of Understanding between the four Governments is expected to formalize the establishment of an organizing committee to prepare for the World Cup 2030 and the European Championship 2028.
- » Confirmed: Kubrat Pulev will Anthony Joshua on June 20 in London
- » Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
- » The World Athletics Indoor Championship was Postponed because of the Coronavirus
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
- » Grigor Dimitrov Received a Marriage Proposal after his Big Win at the Australian Open
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament