The Sports Ministers of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia Will Meet in Sofia
Sports ministers and representatives of the football federations of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia will hold a workshop in Sofia on February 25th, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The host of the meeting is the Bulgarian Football Union and Boyana National Football Base.
They will discuss the progress made by the four countries on preparing for a joint nomination for the World Cup in 2030 and the European Football Championship in 2028.
As a result of the meetings of sports ministers, football leaders and experts, a joint text of a Memorandum of Understanding between the four Governments is expected to formalize the establishment of an organizing committee to prepare for the World Cup 2030 and the European Championship 2028.
- » Police in Sofia with Extraordinary Measures due to the Football Derby between Levski and CSKA
- » Grigor Dimitrov Climbed One Place In The ATP World Rankings
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka
- » Grigor Dimitrov Won his First Match in Geneva
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost Two More Positions in the Rankings
- » Grigor Dimitrov Negotiates with Becker to Be his New Coach