Code Yellow For Strong Winds Declared For 16 Regions in Bulgaria
A Code Yellow warning for strong winds has been declared for 16 regions in Bulgaria, according to the <strong>National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology website.
The warning is in place for the regions of Pleven, Lovech, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Stara Zagora, Haskovo, Ruse, Targovishte, Sliven, Yambol, Razgrad, Shumen, Burgas, Varna, Dobrich and Silistra.
By the evening, the northeast wind will increase with expected speed of 14 – 19 m/sec and gusts of about 24 m/sec, continuing into Saturday morning.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP