Pope Francis Presented a Plan to Combat Sexual Abuse Against Children
A 21-point plan presented Pope Francis, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The measures are aimed at combating sexual assaults against children in the Catholic Church.
These include simplified procedures for victims to report offenses and the involvement of external experts in church investigations.
There is a crisis summit in the Vatican with the participation of bishops from all over the world.
The meeting will continue until 24 February.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgaria: Cloudy With Short-Term Precipitations
- » COVID-19 Crisis Impact on Youth - Depressed, Lonely and Anxious
- » May 25: Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Total: 2433
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim