Pope Francis Presented a Plan to Combat Sexual Abuse Against Children
A 21-point plan presented Pope Francis, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The measures are aimed at combating sexual assaults against children in the Catholic Church.
These include simplified procedures for victims to report offenses and the involvement of external experts in church investigations.
There is a crisis summit in the Vatican with the participation of bishops from all over the world.
The meeting will continue until 24 February.
- » Young People Smoked Marijuana in front of the Bulgarian National Assembly SC, Three were Detained
- » Again Thousands Protested in Belgrade
- » Plane Crashed near Plovdiv, Two Died
- » Facebook Has Stored Contacts to 1.5 Million People Without Asking Them
- » Variable Clouds to Sunny Spells over most of Bulgaria this Morning
- » More than 30,000 Antique Objects to Return to Bulgaria after Special Operation by Bulgarian and Spanish Authorities (Video)