Pope Francis Presented a Plan to Combat Sexual Abuse Against Children
A 21-point plan presented Pope Francis, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The measures are aimed at combating sexual assaults against children in the Catholic Church.
These include simplified procedures for victims to report offenses and the involvement of external experts in church investigations.
There is a crisis summit in the Vatican with the participation of bishops from all over the world.
The meeting will continue until 24 February.
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Border Checkpoints
- » Study: insufficient Sleep Makes People Crave Unhealthy Food
- » Slavi Trifonov: 7/8 TV Launches Soon (VIDEO)
- » The World Is Wasting Food for $ 400 Billion
- » One of the Rarest Coins in the World Is up for Auction
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck South Sumatra