Petar Stoychev Was Awarded For Honorary Ambassador of Novinite For 2018
After weeks of research and careful selection for the most esteemed personalities of the last year, the editorial team at Novinite voted for the first time for Honorary Ambassador of Novinite.com 2018, part of Personality in the News 2018.
We believe while the final result could not encompass the vast amount of people we covered during the passed year, the selection is representative for some of the most crucial events and achievements that signify 2018.
The winner this year is Petar Stoychev - for becoming champion of swimming in icy waters of Antarctica and his overall promotion of Bulgarian sports achievements globally.
He is one of the greatest marathon swimmers of all time and an honor swimmer in the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame.
CEO of Novinite Group Daniela Ketenlieva awarded Petar Stoychev during a lovely ceremony at the M3 Communications headquarters, an established leader in public relations in Eastern Europe and an associate of Novinite Group.
More photos from the event you can see below.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 9 Years Old Boy From Kenya Receives an Honor Award for His Creativity
- » Sofia on 30th Place in Terms of Rising Property Prices
- » 3,500 Tests for COVID-19 to Ensure the Safety on Bulgaria's South Black Sea Coast
- » Germany, France and Spain to Reopen Borders on June 15
- » Denitsa Sacheva: 60/40 Wage Support Scheme will be Amended
- » Assoc. Prof. Atanas Mangarov: I Am Not Expecting a Second Coronavirus Wave in the Autumn