Transport Unions in Bulgaria Come Up with Proposals For the Metropolitan Public Transport
The union of trade unions with CITUB will come up with proposals for reorganization of the work in the public transport in Sofia, reported the BNT.
The main problems in the sector are working time, overtime, pay in companies, and staff shortages.
The Federation of Transport Workers part of the Podkrepa Trade Union in Bulgaria have called for stopping night-time public transport buses in Sofia, the Bulgarian National Radio also reported. They have sent a declaration with their demands to Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova. The letter claims night public transport bus shifts additionally burdened drivers, for whom the main problem was actually overtime work . Unionists also insist on wage increases.
Night-time public transport in the Bulgarian capital city of Sofia was introduced in 2018.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia