Transport Unions in Bulgaria Come Up with Proposals For the Metropolitan Public Transport
The union of trade unions with CITUB will come up with proposals for reorganization of the work in the public transport in Sofia, reported the BNT.
The main problems in the sector are working time, overtime, pay in companies, and staff shortages.
The Federation of Transport Workers part of the Podkrepa Trade Union in Bulgaria have called for stopping night-time public transport buses in Sofia, the Bulgarian National Radio also reported. They have sent a declaration with their demands to Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova. The letter claims night public transport bus shifts additionally burdened drivers, for whom the main problem was actually overtime work . Unionists also insist on wage increases.
Night-time public transport in the Bulgarian capital city of Sofia was introduced in 2018.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend