Transport Unions in Bulgaria Come Up with Proposals For the Metropolitan Public Transport
The union of trade unions with CITUB will come up with proposals for reorganization of the work in the public transport in Sofia, reported the BNT.
The main problems in the sector are working time, overtime, pay in companies, and staff shortages.
The Federation of Transport Workers part of the Podkrepa Trade Union in Bulgaria have called for stopping night-time public transport buses in Sofia, the Bulgarian National Radio also reported. They have sent a declaration with their demands to Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova. The letter claims night public transport bus shifts additionally burdened drivers, for whom the main problem was actually overtime work . Unionists also insist on wage increases.
Night-time public transport in the Bulgarian capital city of Sofia was introduced in 2018.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits