Bulgarian Head of State: My Decisions For the Electoral Code Will be in Favour of the Public Interest
President Rumen Radev assured that the decision he will take for the Electoral Code will be in favour of the public interest.
He said his team is working hard and in days it will become clear whether he will veto the amendments to the election law.
The head of state made this comment during a meeting with the Bulgarian community in Bern. Rumen Radev is on an official visit to Switzerland at the invitation of Federal President Ueli Maurer. The ceremony will be today at the Meiringen Air Force Base.
''The Election Code is an extremely important law. It depends on the foundations of democracy'', said President Radev. So the decision he will take will be well thought out. He said it is extremely important for him to ensure democratic, transparent and fair elections.
- » Investments Worth More Than BGN 200 million Were Made in the Automotive Industry in 2018
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister and Saudi Arabian Ministers Discussed Co-Operation Between the Two Countries
- » A New Third Candidate is Ready to Take Part in CEZ's Bulgarian Business Deal
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Banks in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 1.43 Billion in 2018