Bulgarian Head of State: My Decisions For the Electoral Code Will be in Favour of the Public Interest
President Rumen Radev assured that the decision he will take for the Electoral Code will be in favour of the public interest.
He said his team is working hard and in days it will become clear whether he will veto the amendments to the election law.
The head of state made this comment during a meeting with the Bulgarian community in Bern. Rumen Radev is on an official visit to Switzerland at the invitation of Federal President Ueli Maurer. The ceremony will be today at the Meiringen Air Force Base.
''The Election Code is an extremely important law. It depends on the foundations of democracy'', said President Radev. So the decision he will take will be well thought out. He said it is extremely important for him to ensure democratic, transparent and fair elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Here is a List of the Beaches in Bulgaria With Free Umbrellas and Sunbeds
- » Bulgaria's Resort Sunny Beach is Ready for Tourists
- » Bulgaria is One of the Most Financially Affected by the Pandemic Countries
- » The Weather Today - May 31st
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic Аrrives in Bulgaria to meet PМ Boyko Borissov
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation Down to 0.1% in Euro Area