Bulgarian Head of State: My Decisions For the Electoral Code Will be in Favour of the Public Interest
President Rumen Radev assured that the decision he will take for the Electoral Code will be in favour of the public interest.
He said his team is working hard and in days it will become clear whether he will veto the amendments to the election law.
The head of state made this comment during a meeting with the Bulgarian community in Bern. Rumen Radev is on an official visit to Switzerland at the invitation of Federal President Ueli Maurer. The ceremony will be today at the Meiringen Air Force Base.
''The Election Code is an extremely important law. It depends on the foundations of democracy'', said President Radev. So the decision he will take will be well thought out. He said it is extremely important for him to ensure democratic, transparent and fair elections.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Sixense Group Organizes an International Workshop in Sofia
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe
- » Bulgaria is Officially Seeking for an Investor for Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » Owners of Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria Threaten with Civil Disobedience