Bulgarian Head of State: My Decisions For the Electoral Code Will be in Favour of the Public Interest
President Rumen Radev assured that the decision he will take for the Electoral Code will be in favour of the public interest.
He said his team is working hard and in days it will become clear whether he will veto the amendments to the election law.
The head of state made this comment during a meeting with the Bulgarian community in Bern. Rumen Radev is on an official visit to Switzerland at the invitation of Federal President Ueli Maurer. The ceremony will be today at the Meiringen Air Force Base.
''The Election Code is an extremely important law. It depends on the foundations of democracy'', said President Radev. So the decision he will take will be well thought out. He said it is extremely important for him to ensure democratic, transparent and fair elections.
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries Which Attracted Most Funds under the Juncker Investment Plan
- » The Pharmaceutical Factory in Peshtera Will Create over 200 Job Places under the Juncker Plan
- » Four Industrial Zones to Be Built in Sofia