Rain Toward Noon, Snowfall in the Mountains
Today cloud is set to increase from northwest, rain will start at about noon, in the mountains – snowfall. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
By the evening, precipitation will spread across the country. Light to moderate wind from northwest until noon, in the afternoon from northeast, much stronger in the evening with cold air feeding in.
Maximum temperatures between 6°C and 11°C, about 6°C in Sofia, further dropping in the evening. With plunging temperatures, the rain will turn to snow, first in the northeastern regions this evening and overnight across the whole country. Snowfall will intensify and by the next morning most regions of the country will have snow cover of 5-10 cm. There will be snow blizzards.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP