Rain Toward Noon, Snowfall in the Mountains
Today cloud is set to increase from northwest, rain will start at about noon, in the mountains – snowfall. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
By the evening, precipitation will spread across the country. Light to moderate wind from northwest until noon, in the afternoon from northeast, much stronger in the evening with cold air feeding in.
Maximum temperatures between 6°C and 11°C, about 6°C in Sofia, further dropping in the evening. With plunging temperatures, the rain will turn to snow, first in the northeastern regions this evening and overnight across the whole country. Snowfall will intensify and by the next morning most regions of the country will have snow cover of 5-10 cm. There will be snow blizzards.
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain