Bulgarian PM Borisov: In July, we are Entering the Eurozone Waiting Room
July we are entering the Eurozone waiting room, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said, quoted by BGNES.
At the end of this year, we will have 17.5 percent external debt. We will finish with over BGN 120 billion GDP, the prime minister also announced.
Extensive investments are expected. Unemployment and smuggling will fall below 5 percent, Borisov said, pointing out that in July the country will enter the Eurozone waiting room.
Tonight Prime Minister Borisov participates in the event, which the Conrad Adenauer Foundation celebrates its anniversary - 25 years since the beginning of its activity in Bulgaria.
Borisov reminded that when he met with Konrad Adenauer, who had been in the position of mayor years ago, he has made a number of commitments. "Now I can see that I have fulfilled the promise," he said.
- » Brexit Without a Deal will Cost Bulgaria 111 Million Euros a Year
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Discussed the Mobility Package with the President of the European Parliament
- » Maria Gabriel: Startups Will Shape the Future of Europe
- » The Mobility Package Еnters the European Parliament on Monday
- » Bulgarian PM Will Participate in the Regular Meeting of the European Council on 21 and 22 March
- » Most EU Citizens Believe that the Union Stands for Peace and Democratic Values