AtScale will Invest $ 25 Million in Bulgaria
Between $ 20 million and $ 25 million will be the investment of the American company AtScale in Bulgaria, said Matthew Bird, founder of UpScale and Scott Hauser, product manager in front of Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
The company is a world leader in large data management. Sofia is the first destination in which the California company is entering internationally. The ambition of AtScale is that in the next year, its team in Bulgaria will be about 40-50 people.
"There is already an open office in Bulgaria, as well as a number of employees, and the company will continue to invest in the country to create all the necessary conditions for the maintenance of Boston offices and customers globally," says Hauser.
AtScale was created in California in 2013 by veterans from Yahoo !, Google, Netezza, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco and Oracle. Among the management team of the company is Momchil Mihailov - Vice President and General Manager for Europe. Other European countries to which the company is headed are France and the UK, and at a later stage also plans to expand to Asia.
- » Predictions of a Decline in Tourists in Bulgarian Summer Resort Albena
- » Two Bulgarians who Won a Place in the Forbes Ranking for the most Successful Young Entrepreneurs
- » Property Prices in Sofia Fall at the End of the Year
- » Fitch Raised the Outlook for Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project