AtScale will Invest $ 25 Million in Bulgaria
Between $ 20 million and $ 25 million will be the investment of the American company AtScale in Bulgaria, said Matthew Bird, founder of UpScale and Scott Hauser, product manager in front of Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
The company is a world leader in large data management. Sofia is the first destination in which the California company is entering internationally. The ambition of AtScale is that in the next year, its team in Bulgaria will be about 40-50 people.
"There is already an open office in Bulgaria, as well as a number of employees, and the company will continue to invest in the country to create all the necessary conditions for the maintenance of Boston offices and customers globally," says Hauser.
AtScale was created in California in 2013 by veterans from Yahoo !, Google, Netezza, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco and Oracle. Among the management team of the company is Momchil Mihailov - Vice President and General Manager for Europe. Other European countries to which the company is headed are France and the UK, and at a later stage also plans to expand to Asia.
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat
- » Bulgaria is against the Division of Albania and the Republic of Northern Macedonia into the EU Accession Process
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Modern Technologies Maintain Quality Infrastructure Even if It Is Old
- » Free Trading In 2019: How Innovations In Tech Are Making It Possible
- » Dubai Port Operator with Interest in Bulgarian Ports