Good Construction Workers are Long Gone, Says the Chief Architect of Sofia
Good construction workers have long vanished and so the implementation of small details in the urban environment is a challenge. This is also the reason why complex projects are to be processed at a later stage. This is what the chief architect of Sofia, Zdravko Zdravkov, told the Bulgarian National Television.
"I have a limited capacity to execute the projects and therefore, at an early stage, architects have to think about the human factor," he says. In his words, a large part of the elements on Graf Ignatiev Str. Have been redesigned to be carried out in a quality way.
The chief architect also commented on the topic of the upcoming renovation of St. Nedelya Square. Yesterday it became known that the contest was resumed. The deadline for applying for projects is May 8 and the total prize pool is 250 thousand leva. "The criteria for the contract are lowered to include more teams from Bulgaria. There is the opportunity to participate for more companies, yet we have put some the criteria for a hectare-a-half quadrant to have the relevant experience, but we have extended it not for 3 but for 10 years, yet for a larger number of participants to participate, "Zdravkov said.
He specified that the restrictions for participation in the competition are only related to the participants' experience. The turnover requirements have been dropped. The reason for the serious alleviation of the conditions for participation is a protest of the Chamber of Architects in Bulgaria, which announced the initial conditions for participation in the race for discriminatory.
- » UNESCO Director-General Visited the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Photo Exhibition in Paris
- » The Fastest Ant on the Planet Travels Nearly a Meter in a Second
- » CITUB Wants Bulgaria to Ratify the Convention against Workplace Violence
- » Climate Change Is Making Stronger El Niños
- » Bulgarian Girl Is the European Chess Champion for Students
- » Healthcare Spending Growth in 2020 will be Around BGN 500 million