Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs between 9-14°C
It will be mostly sunny today with more considerable cloud over Eastern Bulgaria at times, meteorologist Georgi Tsekov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. There will still be light to moderate wind from west-northwest. Maximum temperatures in the range between 9°C and 14°C. The air pressure will rise and will remain above the average for February.
- » New Type of Pollution: Plastic Waste Is Already Incrusting in the Rocks
- » Yellow Code for Intense Rainfall and Thunderstorms in 10 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder, Code Yellow Warning Code For 5 Regions in the Country
- » Over 9,200 ha of Corn Completely Damaged by Hail in Central Bulgaria
- » The Problematic Places of Sofia, which Get Flooded after Heavy Rainfall
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records