Serbian Prime Minister Anna Brnabic Became a Parent
A child of Serbian Prime Minister Anna Brnabic was born. She is in a same-sex relationship, and her partner, doctor Milica Djuricz, gave birth in a hospital in Belgrade.
The baby is a boy and was named Igor, NOVA reported.
According to local media, childbirth is normal and mother and child are well.
- » New Contamination after Oil Spill! This Time near Burgas
- » Decho Dechev, Manager of NHIF: The Cashiers' Gaps Are Well Known
- » Increased Traffic on Bulgaria's Roads
- » Sunny and Hot Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 29°C and 34°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Macedonia
- » China floods: Dozens killed, Hundreds Are Wounded