Bulgaria and Romania Will Work Together in the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
The Government approved a draft Memorandum of Understanding on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises between the Minister of Economy of Bulgaria and the Minister of Business Environment, Trade and Entrepreneurship of Romania.
The document provides for the institutions of the two countries to be partners in the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, providing real opportunities for expanding the business contacts between the companies from Bulgaria and Romania. The two parties are undertaking trade-related business exchange information, investment opportunities, policies and measures taken by each of the two governments to promote the internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Bulgarian and Romanian parties will cooperate in organizing promotional events for small and medium enterprises such as exchanges of entrepreneurs' visits, organizing their participation in business forums, conferences, seminars, trade fairs, exhibitions, delegation visits, etc.
- » Fitch Raised the Outlook for Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Businessman Domuschiev to Buy Nova Broadcasting Group
- » Bulgarian Companies Could Participate in the Construction of Infrastructure Projects in Saudi Arabia