Bulgaria and Romania Will Work Together in the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
The Government approved a draft Memorandum of Understanding on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises between the Minister of Economy of Bulgaria and the Minister of Business Environment, Trade and Entrepreneurship of Romania.
The document provides for the institutions of the two countries to be partners in the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, providing real opportunities for expanding the business contacts between the companies from Bulgaria and Romania. The two parties are undertaking trade-related business exchange information, investment opportunities, policies and measures taken by each of the two governments to promote the internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Bulgarian and Romanian parties will cooperate in organizing promotional events for small and medium enterprises such as exchanges of entrepreneurs' visits, organizing their participation in business forums, conferences, seminars, trade fairs, exhibitions, delegation visits, etc.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Sixense Group Organizes an International Workshop in Sofia
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe
- » Bulgaria is Officially Seeking for an Investor for Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » Owners of Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria Threaten with Civil Disobedience