Bulgaria and Romania Will Work Together in the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
The Government approved a draft Memorandum of Understanding on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises between the Minister of Economy of Bulgaria and the Minister of Business Environment, Trade and Entrepreneurship of Romania.
The document provides for the institutions of the two countries to be partners in the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, providing real opportunities for expanding the business contacts between the companies from Bulgaria and Romania. The two parties are undertaking trade-related business exchange information, investment opportunities, policies and measures taken by each of the two governments to promote the internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Bulgarian and Romanian parties will cooperate in organizing promotional events for small and medium enterprises such as exchanges of entrepreneurs' visits, organizing their participation in business forums, conferences, seminars, trade fairs, exhibitions, delegation visits, etc.
- » Bulgaria is Among the Four Leading Countries in Europe in the Management of Ship Traffic
- » Bulgaria Is the Leader in the Number of Fintech Companies in Southeastern Europe
- » An Electronic Labor Exchange Platform Will Start Operating on the European Labor Day
- » Will the Fuels' Prices Go Up after the Saudi Arabian Refinery Attacks?
- » Brussels with a New Invitation to Municipalities to Apply for Free Wi-Fi
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%