Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with the chairman of the parliament of Northern Macedonia Talat Xhaferi, who is visiting Bulgaria on the occasion of the vote in the National Assembly of the Protocol on the accession of North Macedonia to NATO.
They have noted the excellent cooperation between Sofia and Skopje in recent years. Borissov stressed the importance of infrastructure, transport and digital connectivity projects and added that the countries in the region should work actively to boost gross domestic product.
Talat Xhaferi thanked the Bulgarian government for the Prime Minister's personal commitment to the efforts our country faces for the Euro-Atlantic route of our Southwest neighbor.
Earlier today, the National Assembly ratified the Accession Protocol of Secession Macedonia to NATO. With 140 votes in favor, none against and in the absence of the BSP opposition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus