Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with the chairman of the parliament of Northern Macedonia Talat Xhaferi, who is visiting Bulgaria on the occasion of the vote in the National Assembly of the Protocol on the accession of North Macedonia to NATO.
They have noted the excellent cooperation between Sofia and Skopje in recent years. Borissov stressed the importance of infrastructure, transport and digital connectivity projects and added that the countries in the region should work actively to boost gross domestic product.
Talat Xhaferi thanked the Bulgarian government for the Prime Minister's personal commitment to the efforts our country faces for the Euro-Atlantic route of our Southwest neighbor.
Earlier today, the National Assembly ratified the Accession Protocol of Secession Macedonia to NATO. With 140 votes in favor, none against and in the absence of the BSP opposition.
- » Bulgaria and Japan Strengthen Cooperation in the Economy, Culture, Tourism and Development of the Western Balkans
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey