Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with the chairman of the parliament of Northern Macedonia Talat Xhaferi, who is visiting Bulgaria on the occasion of the vote in the National Assembly of the Protocol on the accession of North Macedonia to NATO.
They have noted the excellent cooperation between Sofia and Skopje in recent years. Borissov stressed the importance of infrastructure, transport and digital connectivity projects and added that the countries in the region should work actively to boost gross domestic product.
Talat Xhaferi thanked the Bulgarian government for the Prime Minister's personal commitment to the efforts our country faces for the Euro-Atlantic route of our Southwest neighbor.
Earlier today, the National Assembly ratified the Accession Protocol of Secession Macedonia to NATO. With 140 votes in favor, none against and in the absence of the BSP opposition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US: I Hope New President Will Waiver Visas for Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s President Had Meeting with Foreign Minister of Serbia