NEW CASES OF MEASLES: Infected Are Now 31
Four cases are in Sofia, reported NOVA TV.
New cases of measles infected children. Three of the cases are from the Hristo Botev quarter of Sofia, the fourth is a child from "Studentski grad". Thus, the total is 31.
21 of them are laboratory proven.
At the same time, the government voted BGN 30 million for municipal and district hospitals.
- » Today is World Tuberculosis Day
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Lack of Staff is the most Serious Problem in Health Care
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019