NEW CASES OF MEASLES: Infected Are Now 31
Four cases are in Sofia, reported NOVA TV.
New cases of measles infected children. Three of the cases are from the Hristo Botev quarter of Sofia, the fourth is a child from "Studentski grad". Thus, the total is 31.
21 of them are laboratory proven.
At the same time, the government voted BGN 30 million for municipal and district hospitals.
- » Bulgaria Ranks Sixth in Europe on the Spread of Measles
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » 460 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria, 20 of them are Hospital Staff
- » Medics from the only Paediatric Hospital in Bulgaria Demand Higher Pay and more Staff
- » Мedical Specialists in Burgas Are Protesting
- » WHO: Measles Cases Have Risen by 300%