NEW CASES OF MEASLES: Infected Are Now 31
Four cases are in Sofia, reported NOVA TV.
New cases of measles infected children. Three of the cases are from the Hristo Botev quarter of Sofia, the fourth is a child from "Studentski grad". Thus, the total is 31.
21 of them are laboratory proven.
At the same time, the government voted BGN 30 million for municipal and district hospitals.
- » Healthcare Spending Growth in 2020 will be Around BGN 500 million
- » UNICEF: 1/3 of the Bulgarian Children - Overweight
- » The National Health Insurance Fund Covers only 43% of the Costs for Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » A New Substance Was Included in the Drug List
- » Study: insufficient Sleep Makes People Crave Unhealthy Food