NEW CASES OF MEASLES: Infected Are Now 31
Four cases are in Sofia, reported NOVA TV.
New cases of measles infected children. Three of the cases are from the Hristo Botev quarter of Sofia, the fourth is a child from "Studentski grad". Thus, the total is 31.
21 of them are laboratory proven.
At the same time, the government voted BGN 30 million for municipal and district hospitals.
- » Triple Jump of Cancer Patients in Bulgaria for 37 Years
- » Nearly 1000 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Since February, Measles Cases in Bulgaria have been Rising
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » Only 40% of Bulgarians Consider Vaccines as Safe