Special Themed Museum Tours Begin This Saturday in "Square 500"
Special themed museum tours begin this Saturday in "Square 500".
The permanent exhibition of the National Gallery presents, in principle, the most significant examples of Bulgarian fine art, as well as works by European masters, art from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
The museum tours that start this Saturday are very different from anything that has been done so far.
However, you have to book your place in advance and the phone numbers for reservations are listed on the gallery's website.
- » Bulgarians Have Received an European Award for Development in the Film Industry
- » Bulgarian Movie Won the Best Picture Award at the Cottbus Film Festival in Germany
- » A Turkish Court Ruling Could Turn Saint Sofia into a Mosque
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Bulgarian National Revival Leaders
- » A Monument of Pencho Slaveikov Was Opened in Milan
- » Exhibition Commemorating the 500th Anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci is Open in the Louvre