Special Themed Museum Tours Begin This Saturday in "Square 500"
Special themed museum tours begin this Saturday in "Square 500".
The permanent exhibition of the National Gallery presents, in principle, the most significant examples of Bulgarian fine art, as well as works by European masters, art from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
The museum tours that start this Saturday are very different from anything that has been done so far.
However, you have to book your place in advance and the phone numbers for reservations are listed on the gallery's website.
- » Exhibition of Works by Bulgarian Artists Opened at the University in Istanbul
- » The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- » Exhibition for Michael Jackson in Bonn
- » Bulgaria will Participate in the Venice Bienniale with the Installation "How We Live"
- » BUZLUDZHA FEATURES IN NEW 'FRANKENSTEIN' OPERA
- » Ten Minutes of Applause for the Sofia Philharmonic in Shanghai