Special Themed Museum Tours Begin This Saturday in "Square 500"
Special themed museum tours begin this Saturday in "Square 500".
The permanent exhibition of the National Gallery presents, in principle, the most significant examples of Bulgarian fine art, as well as works by European masters, art from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
The museum tours that start this Saturday are very different from anything that has been done so far.
However, you have to book your place in advance and the phone numbers for reservations are listed on the gallery's website.
- » The Fabulous Gala Premiere of the Long Awaited Aladdin in Los Angeles
- » Kottarashky are the first Bulgarians to Enter the Selection of the Francofolies international Festival
- » Duncan Laurence Is The Big Winner Of This Year's Eurovision Song Contest
- » Bulgaria is Setting up a Permanent Fund for Cultural Cooperation in South East Europe
- » Sofia Celebrates the European Museum Night
- » Rocketman Makes Its Astonishing Debut At Cannes Film Festival