The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
Nine new mobile technical workshops provided the Ministry of Interior will support the TETRA communication system, the Interior Ministry said. The cars have been purchased under the EU-funded project "Support for Migration Pressures on Bulgarian Foreign State Borders".
The nine new cars are equipped with all the necessary tools and equipment for the maintenance of the network elements of the TETRA system, which is essential for the communication of the MoI officers in the regions of the EU external borders.
Timely maintenance that ensures reliability and continuity of system performance requires fast access through difficult-to-reach routes to hard-to-reach areas with the ability to carry bulky loads and modules.
The mobile workshops will be used in the activities of the Communication and Information Systems Directorate, which will ensure the functioning of the communication and information systems of the Ministry of Interior and other state bodies by building, maintaining and developing communication systems for the management of the Ministry of Interior.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Discuss President’s Veto on VAT Act
- » Temporary Shelter Home Opens Doors for Homeless in Bulgarian Town of Haskovo
- » Rosen Rapchev: Road Accidents in Bulgaria Decrease by Nearly 25%
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Andrew’s Day, Young Girls Guess Whom They Will Marry
- » BGN 755 Million Allocated for Elderly Care under Reconstruction and Sustainability Plan
- » Bulgaria under Partial Lockdown from Tonight, 27 November