Emergency Measures Against the Spread of Measles in Sofia
The health authorities send a mobile team of doctors to put vaccinations in the ''Hristo Botev'' neighborhood, reported NOVA TV.
Emergency measures against the spread of measles in Sofia. The health authorities send a mobile team of doctors to place vaccinations in the Hristo Botev quarter of Sofia.
Authorities fear a new outbreak of measles in another metropolitan neighbourhood.
Already 27 children have measles. For the time being, the main source of infection is considered to be the children's department in the Razlog hospital.
According to the Health Ministry, our country does not comply with World Health Organization recommendations for at least 95% immunization against measles.
- » Nearly 1000 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Since February, Measles Cases in Bulgaria have been Rising
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » Only 40% of Bulgarians Consider Vaccines as Safe
- » VMA Will Held Free Lyme Disease Tests