Emergency Measures Against the Spread of Measles in Sofia
The health authorities send a mobile team of doctors to put vaccinations in the ''Hristo Botev'' neighborhood, reported NOVA TV.
Emergency measures against the spread of measles in Sofia. The health authorities send a mobile team of doctors to place vaccinations in the Hristo Botev quarter of Sofia.
Authorities fear a new outbreak of measles in another metropolitan neighbourhood.
Already 27 children have measles. For the time being, the main source of infection is considered to be the children's department in the Razlog hospital.
According to the Health Ministry, our country does not comply with World Health Organization recommendations for at least 95% immunization against measles.
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Lack of Staff is the most Serious Problem in Health Care
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019
- » Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124