The Introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System in Bulgaria Begins
It will exchange data between the Ministry of Tourism, the municipalities, the tax authorities and the Ministry of Interior, reported NOVA TV.
The introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System begins. It will exchange data between the Ministry of Tourism, the municipalities, the tax authorities and the Ministry of Interior.
This will reflect the actual number of guests in tourist sites. The system will raise revenue for the Treasury, lighten the sector, and restrict the gray sector. A grace period is also scheduled for October 1st.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria