The Introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System in Bulgaria Begins
It will exchange data between the Ministry of Tourism, the municipalities, the tax authorities and the Ministry of Interior, reported NOVA TV.
The introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System begins. It will exchange data between the Ministry of Tourism, the municipalities, the tax authorities and the Ministry of Interior.
This will reflect the actual number of guests in tourist sites. The system will raise revenue for the Treasury, lighten the sector, and restrict the gray sector. A grace period is also scheduled for October 1st.
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers