The Introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System in Bulgaria Begins
It will exchange data between the Ministry of Tourism, the municipalities, the tax authorities and the Ministry of Interior, reported NOVA TV.
The introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System begins. It will exchange data between the Ministry of Tourism, the municipalities, the tax authorities and the Ministry of Interior.
This will reflect the actual number of guests in tourist sites. The system will raise revenue for the Treasury, lighten the sector, and restrict the gray sector. A grace period is also scheduled for October 1st.
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » Total Number of the Nights Spent in All Accommodation Establishments Registered in July 2019 Was 5 952.1 Thousand
- » Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board