Bulgarian Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova Will Meet with Azerbaijan's Minister of Energy
Progress on the construction of the southern gas corridor for the transfer of Azeri gas to Europe will be discussed at a meeting in Baku, which will include Minister of Energy Temenujka Petkova, Econ.bg writes.
The fifth meeting of the Southern Corridor Advisory Council will also comment on the energy connectivity in the Southeast Europe region.
By this pipeline, Bulgaria is expected to receive about one billion cubic meters of Azeri gas per year, which is about one third of our consumption. It is envisaged that these quantities will be delivered through the future gas connection with Greece. In this way our country will diversify its routes and deliveries of blue fuel. With the gas on this pipe is expected to be fed the future gas distribution center "Balkan", which we intend to make near Varna.
Within the framework of the event, Temenujka Petkova is scheduled to meet with Azerbaijan Minister of Energy Parviz Shahbazov and with the co-chair of the bilateral commission for economic cooperation - the Minister of Agriculture Inam Kerimov.
- » Nearly 80% of the Water in Bulgaria Goes to the Energy Sector
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: I Hope the Belene NPP Procedure Will Be Successful
- » The Procedure for Choosing a Strategic Investor in Belene NPP Starts
- » Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia and Albania Unite their Electricity Markets
- » Тоday It Will Become Clear Which Are the Candidates For the Construction of TurkSteam on Bulgarian Territory