Theresa May and Jean-Calude Juncker Are Again Discussing the Brexit Agreement
New conversations about Brexit in Brussels is coming, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will receive British Prime Minister Teresa May tonight.
London and Brussels continue to look for a solution to the UK exit after British lawmakers rejected the agreed exit agreement and wished to drop the border condition on the island of Ireland.
The European Union strongly rejects the possibility of renegotiating the document. Yesterday, Jean-Claude Juncker announced that no one would oppose postponing exit after March 29 if London wanted it.
- » For the 10th Consecutive Year, Bulgaria is the Last in the EU in Pay of Overtime Work
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev in Egypt: I Lead an Impressive Business Delegation, I Expect Good Deals
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov met with Turkey's Chief Prosecutor Mehmet Akarca
- » The Sofia Library Marks 140 Years Since the Announcement of Sofia as a Capital City
- » Three Major Repairs to Trakia Highway Start on Monday
- » President Rumen Radev Leads Bulgarian Delegation in Egypt