Theresa May and Jean-Calude Juncker Are Again Discussing the Brexit Agreement
New conversations about Brexit in Brussels is coming, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will receive British Prime Minister Teresa May tonight.
London and Brussels continue to look for a solution to the UK exit after British lawmakers rejected the agreed exit agreement and wished to drop the border condition on the island of Ireland.
The European Union strongly rejects the possibility of renegotiating the document. Yesterday, Jean-Claude Juncker announced that no one would oppose postponing exit after March 29 if London wanted it.
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » European Elections 2019: 2,575 Registered Observers
- » European Parliament Elections Start Today
- » Emerging Europe Declares 2019 Prizewinners of its Annual Remarkable Achievement Awards