Theresa May and Jean-Calude Juncker Are Again Discussing the Brexit Agreement
New conversations about Brexit in Brussels is coming, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will receive British Prime Minister Teresa May tonight.
London and Brussels continue to look for a solution to the UK exit after British lawmakers rejected the agreed exit agreement and wished to drop the border condition on the island of Ireland.
The European Union strongly rejects the possibility of renegotiating the document. Yesterday, Jean-Claude Juncker announced that no one would oppose postponing exit after March 29 if London wanted it.
- » The Shared Electric Scooters Also Come to Sofia
- » Boris Johnson Meets with Emmanuel Macron in Paris
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will Provide BGN 148,395 in Grants to Serbia, Montenegro, Armenia and Georgia
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation