Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
Parliament will debate today's presidential veto on the law on personal data, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Head of State Rumen Radev attacks the provisions that raised fears that journalists could be put under pressure if they did not prove they had used legitimate personal data in their investigations.
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections
- » Anti-corruption Body Investigates Property Deals of Ruling Majority Politicians in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules