Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
Parliament will debate today's presidential veto on the law on personal data, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Head of State Rumen Radev attacks the provisions that raised fears that journalists could be put under pressure if they did not prove they had used legitimate personal data in their investigations.
- » The Shared Electric Scooters Also Come to Sofia
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits