Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
The National Assembly will vote today on the Protocol on the accession of northern Macedonia to NATO. This will happen in the presence of the chairman of the Northern Macedonian Parliament, Talat Xhaferi.
Macedonia's membership in the North Atlantic pact has been made possible by resolving the dispute over the name of the country and the final ratification of the Prespa Treaty by Greece.
Northern Macedonia became the 30th member of the Pact.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree