Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
The National Assembly will vote today on the Protocol on the accession of northern Macedonia to NATO. This will happen in the presence of the chairman of the Northern Macedonian Parliament, Talat Xhaferi.
Macedonia's membership in the North Atlantic pact has been made possible by resolving the dispute over the name of the country and the final ratification of the Prespa Treaty by Greece.
Northern Macedonia became the 30th member of the Pact.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev