Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
The National Assembly will vote today on the Protocol on the accession of northern Macedonia to NATO. This will happen in the presence of the chairman of the Northern Macedonian Parliament, Talat Xhaferi.
Macedonia's membership in the North Atlantic pact has been made possible by resolving the dispute over the name of the country and the final ratification of the Prespa Treaty by Greece.
Northern Macedonia became the 30th member of the Pact.
- » "Women in the Balkans in the Next 100"
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections
- » Anti-corruption Body Investigates Property Deals of Ruling Majority Politicians in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis