Another Sunny Day Today With Highs Between 12-17°C
Another sunny day today, meteorologist Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
Light to moderate wind from west-northwest, first in the Danube Plain, already in the morning, and then in the rest of the country. High clouds will appear from north in the evening, fairly inconsiderable.
Maximum temperatures mostly in the range between 12°C and 17°C, in Sofia about 12°C.
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria with Highs between 20-25°C
- » In recent Years, Dozens of Fish Species have Disappeared from the Black Sea
- » In the Last Week of March There will be Cold Days
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France