BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
Every month until the end of the year BDZ will include 15 fully renovated and refurbished passenger trains, state railway said on Tuesday. They announced that up to now, 25 passenger coaches have been renovated and they are included in train compositions on the main lines of the country.
The improvements are the result of a successfully implemented repair program for carrying out capital and average repairs of own wagons, the railway operator said.
Because of the maximum hurry to carry out the repair are possible omissions, warned by BDZ and apologize to their clients for the inconvenience.
The Railway Management Team adds that all the efforts are aimed at achieving a transport service that meets the expectations of the customers.
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level
- » The most Expensive Apple in the World, Worth EUR 100 Thousand Grows in Plovdiv Garden
- » Traffic Congestion in Sofia is Worse than those in San Francisco and Sydney
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Opens the Conference "Business and Regions"