BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
Every month until the end of the year BDZ will include 15 fully renovated and refurbished passenger trains, state railway said on Tuesday. They announced that up to now, 25 passenger coaches have been renovated and they are included in train compositions on the main lines of the country.
The improvements are the result of a successfully implemented repair program for carrying out capital and average repairs of own wagons, the railway operator said.
Because of the maximum hurry to carry out the repair are possible omissions, warned by BDZ and apologize to their clients for the inconvenience.
The Railway Management Team adds that all the efforts are aimed at achieving a transport service that meets the expectations of the customers.
- » Bulgarian MFA: No Injured Bulgarians in the Bus Incident in Istanbul
- » Sofia Innovation Workshop Will Solve Important City Problems
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passed a New Law on the Protection of Trade Secrets
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport
- » After Meeting with GERB: Volya Party will Stay in Parliament