BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
Every month until the end of the year BDZ will include 15 fully renovated and refurbished passenger trains, state railway said on Tuesday. They announced that up to now, 25 passenger coaches have been renovated and they are included in train compositions on the main lines of the country.
The improvements are the result of a successfully implemented repair program for carrying out capital and average repairs of own wagons, the railway operator said.
Because of the maximum hurry to carry out the repair are possible omissions, warned by BDZ and apologize to their clients for the inconvenience.
The Railway Management Team adds that all the efforts are aimed at achieving a transport service that meets the expectations of the customers.
- » "Women in the Balkans in the Next 100"
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections
- » Anti-corruption Body Investigates Property Deals of Ruling Majority Politicians in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis