Karl Lagerfeld Has Died at Age 85
The iconic fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld is dead, French news site Pure People reported on Tuesday, quoted by the INDISEDER.
The German-born couturier and photographer reportedly died in hospital in Paris on Tuesday after being urgently admitted on Monday night. He was 85.
The cause of his death is not known.
Fashion news site WWD also confirmed the news on Tuesday, citing unnamed sources close to Lagerfeld. Neither Chanel nor Lagerfeld's social media channels mentioned Lagerfeld's health at time of publication.
His health came under speculation recently after he missed two Chanel fashion shows in Paris last month. Chanel told WWD in a statement that Lagerfeld had been "feeling tired," and an announcer at the show said: "We wish Mr. Lagerfeld to recover quickly," without providing details.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis