Free Vaccination Against Measles Begins in Sofia
The Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate will deploy a mobile cabinet tomorrow with a team in the Hristo Botev district, where children from age of 13 months to 18 years old could be vaccinated against measles This was announced by Sofia Municipality.
Temporary cabinets for vaccinations will be opened in the four municipal multiprofile hospitals - First Hospital, Second Hospital, Fourth and Fifth Hospital in the capital. From 21 February there will be free vaccines available to those willing to be vaccinated.
The Ministry of Health has sent instructions to all regional health inspectorates to take measures to limit the spread of the disease and prevent the occurrence of new cases.
- » Five Measles Cases Registered in the Area of Kyustendil
- » More than 50 Ticks were Removed from the Head of a Child in Sofia
- » Only Half of Asthmatics in Bulgaria are Diagnosed According to an Allergist
- » Another 4-year Term For GPs To Acquire General Medicine
- » Today is the World Hypertension Day
- » Greek Doctors Are Striking Because Of Low Salaries