Free Vaccination Against Measles Begins in Sofia
The Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate will deploy a mobile cabinet tomorrow with a team in the Hristo Botev district, where children from age of 13 months to 18 years old could be vaccinated against measles This was announced by Sofia Municipality.
Temporary cabinets for vaccinations will be opened in the four municipal multiprofile hospitals - First Hospital, Second Hospital, Fourth and Fifth Hospital in the capital. From 21 February there will be free vaccines available to those willing to be vaccinated.
The Ministry of Health has sent instructions to all regional health inspectorates to take measures to limit the spread of the disease and prevent the occurrence of new cases.
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Lack of Staff is the most Serious Problem in Health Care
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019
- » Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124