Free Vaccination Against Measles Begins in Sofia
The Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate will deploy a mobile cabinet tomorrow with a team in the Hristo Botev district, where children from age of 13 months to 18 years old could be vaccinated against measles This was announced by Sofia Municipality.
Temporary cabinets for vaccinations will be opened in the four municipal multiprofile hospitals - First Hospital, Second Hospital, Fourth and Fifth Hospital in the capital. From 21 February there will be free vaccines available to those willing to be vaccinated.
The Ministry of Health has sent instructions to all regional health inspectorates to take measures to limit the spread of the disease and prevent the occurrence of new cases.
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?
- » Increase in Mental Disorders Due to Dirty Air and Temperature Instability!
- » People Below the Average Height Are more likely to Be Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- » Scientists Discovered a Cure for AIDS